ara
Türkçe

City Guide Name!

  • Istanbul
    Istanbul

    Approximately 15 million Istanbul Population is adjacent to Kocaeli, Tekirdağ and Kırklareli and is a peninsula between the Marmara Sea and the Black Sea in the Marmara Region. How many cities are there as a central center in every period where poems and texts are written in every language? In the world. With its geographical location, history and architecture, Istanbul has been the center of the world for centuries and has the distinction of being one of the world capitals in the world. connecting efsah city for Istanbul, Napoleon Bonaparte has said that as´´Düny to a country that had been the capital of Istanbul olurdu´´ mentioned even geographic and strategic position clearly, which houses the largest İmparatorlul over belirtmektedir.yıl, religion, languages, which is in the race in Istanbul Turkey It is also the most populous city in Europe and Europe.

    Historic hotels in Istanbul and by combining with mekanlarını accommodation has been one of Turkey´s leading tourism centers. Istanbul Destinations is a major part of foreign tourists coming to Turkey Istanbul logging poses quite important. Our list of places to visit in Istanbul, which has been the subject of many civilizations for years, will be quite fluffy.

    Let´s take a look at the beauties of Istanbul together.

  • Taksim
    Taksim

    Taksim Square is located in the Beyoğlu district of Istanbul and is one of the most famous spots of Istanbul. It is one of the biggest tourist attraction center of Istanbul with its restaurants, shops, hotels, entertainment and cultural places. Taksim district and square was named after Taksim Maxi, where the water of Galata-Beyoğlu was "divided esk.

    Before it became a square, the neighborhood, which was a narrow area where the old houses were lined, became a square and expanded into its present appearance over time. The Republic Monument and its environs in the middle of the square are used as ceremonial places today and assume the function of meeting places.

    Taksim is also a cultural, entertainment and big shopping center. It has many shops, cinema and theater halls, art workshops, exhibition halls, bars, disco and cafes. Especially on weekends there is a 24-hour movement in Taksim. Most of the doners at the entrance to the square (including some on weekdays) are open all day at the weekend. Nightclubs do not close until 05.00. Taxis are located near the square and can be reached around the clock.

  • Istiklal Street
    Istiklal Street

    Istiklal Street is located in the center of Beyoğlu, one of the oldest districts of Istanbul. The name before 1927 was Cadde-i Kebir, meaning Büyük Cadde. Sıralanmaktadır.doku shops along the street and Istiklal Street in Istanbul with Turkey and the position of the mirror people. The commercial and socially active history of the avenue of the avenue where the first-time visitors to the city visit and flock to the spaces of the travelers who are fond of enjoyment is very much contributed to this.

    Istiklal Street

    İstiklal Avenue This street, formerly known as Cadde-i Kebir, was the center of Beyoğlu, one of the oldest districts in Istanbul. The street starting Taksim Square to Tünel is one of the most lively streets of Istanbul. In the area where the street is located (Beyoğlu), there are places of various cultural and artistic activities.

  • Topkapi Palace
    Topkapi Palace

    The Topkapi Palace, enchanted by its grandeur and architecture; It is one of the historical places that should not be seen in Istanbul. Topkapi Palace, which was built by Sultan Mehmet the Conqueror in 1478, served as the main center where the Ottoman sultans lived and ruled the state for 400 years. Topkapı Palace, which was opened to visitors during the reign of Abdülmecit, still welcomes its visitors today and is the center of interest for tourists with its mystery and traces of Ottoman history and architecture.

    Topkapi Palace Topkapi Palace is the oldest and the largest palace in the world. The palace which was the administrative center of the Ottoman Empire for 400 years on the ridges of Sarayburnu in Istanbul. Sultanahmed covered the Golden Horn and Bosphorus coast. Its main area was 700,000 m2. Its construction began in 1465 during the reign of Sultan Mehmed the Conqueror (1451-1481). The first name in the Ottoman celebration was “Saray-ı Cedid-i Amire, and it meant“ New Palace ”. Fatih wanted the palace to be composed of many pavilions and apartments, not a single building. Palace construction began on this request. During the period of the Ottomans, additional additions and modifications were made, expanded and made to meet the needs. During the reign of Sultan Mahmud II, a new palace called ahşap Topkapı Palace dı was built in 1825. The whole new palace was called “Topkapi Palace”. Many pavilions and apartments were destroyed due to fires and railway construction. It has been used as a museum since 3 April 1924 by the order of Atatürk. It is the first known location of Istanbul´s acropolis hill with a very beautiful view overlooking the Golden Horn, the Bosphorus and the Marmara Sea.

  • Hagia Sophia
    Hagia Sophia

    Hagia Sophia, 916 years as a church, as a mosque in 481 years, both Christianity and Islam served. When it was first built, this magnificent work, called the Great Church (Megale Ekklesia), was known as Ayia Sofia because of its dedication to the Holy Wisdom (Sofia), and later it became known as Hagia Sophia.

    Hagia Sophia (Hagia Sophia in English, Greek Αγ?α Σοφ?α) An old eastern church in Istanbul was converted into a mosque in 1453 with the conquest of Istanbul (Ottoman was also called Fethiye Mosque).

    Hagia Sophia, which dazzled everyone with its dome, representing its grandeur and mez inaccessible limitlessness itibaren since the first years it was built, served both Christianity and Islam as a church for 916 years and as a mosque for 481 years. When it was first built, this magnificent work, called the Great Church (Megale Ekklesia), was known as Ayia Sofia because of its dedication to the Holy Wisdom (Sofia), and later it became known as Hagia Sophia. Republic of Turkey´s founder, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the Cabinet´s recommendation and to all of humanity as a museum in 1935 by the decision of the Board of pop-up visit to the Hagia Sophia was built between the years 532-537 by the Byzantine Emperor Justinian.

  • Blue Mosque
    Blue Mosque

    The Blue Mosque is also known as the Blue Mosque. The mosque was built by Sultan Ahmed I in today´s Sultanahmet district of Istanbul. madrasah, darülkurra, medical school, tomb, arasta, shops, baths, darüşşifa, imaret and consists of three sebil. It was built between 1609-1620 by architect Sedefkar Mehmed Ağa. Sultanahmet Mosque is also known as Blue Mosque.

    The mosque was built by Sultan Ahmed I in today´s Sultanahmet district of Istanbul. madrasah, darülkurra, medical school, tomb, arasta, shops, baths, darüşşifa, imaret and consists of three sebil. It was built between 1609-1620 by architect Sedefkar Mehmed Aga. The mosque, located in an outer courtyard surrounded by walls, consists of a square-shaped worship space and a fountain courtyard. Twenty-two-meter diameter dome covering the place of worship was surrounded by half-domes on four sides and a small dome was brought to the four empty corners to form a complete central plan scheme. It was tried to reduce the thickness effect by slicing four elephant legs with circular cross sections formed by arches carrying the big dome. The transition to the dome was provided by large pendants. The walls of the mosque are covered with blue-dominated tiles until the second window. Above half of the walls and folds, the interior of the arches, pendantives, half domes and the big dome are again decorated with blue-weighted pencil works. That is why the mosque is known as the Blue Mosque, especially among Europeans.

  • Galata Tower
    Galata Tower

    Galata Tower Alm. Galata-Turm (m), Fr. La tour Galata, Eng. Galata Tower. Historical tower located in the Galata district in Istanbul. The tower was built by the Genoese who settled in Galata in the 14th century in 1348 in addition to the walls of Galata in order to protect their region against foreigners. It is the main tower of the walls of Galata. In the 16th century, it was used as a dungeon for the prisoners employed in Kasımpaşa shipyard and later it was turned into a warehouse of the shipyard. Hezarfen Ahmed Çelebi, the first Turkish to fly, made his famous flight Galata Tower and managed to fly to Üsküdar.

    Galata Tower is one of the oldest towers in the world. It was built in 528 during the reign of the Byzantine Emperor Justinian. It was used by the Genoese in the 13th century. In 1453, the conquest of Constantinople by Mehmet the Conqueror passed under the rule of the Ottoman Empire.

    The height the ground to the end of the roof is 77.25 meters. According to the static calculations, the tower´s weight is approximately 10,000 tons. The thickness of the walls is 3.75 meters. Many skulls and bones were found in the channel under the pits. The basement of the middle cavity was used as a dungeon. The thick body of the tower is made of raw rubble.

  • Maiden´s Tower
    Maiden´s Tower

    Maiden´s Tower, a watchtower in history, used as a lighthouse, indicating the entrance of the Bosphorus is a touchstone. Preserving its appearance in the last century, the tower serves with a restaurant dedicated to tourism and a viewing balcony. Western sources mistakenly named this place as the tower of Leander who drowned while swimming to reach her lover Hera. This event took place in the Dardanelles in the mythological story.

    The Maiden´s Tower was built on a small islet near Salacak, close to the Marmara Sea of ??the Bosphorus, which is the subject of legends and narrated in various narratives. The watchtower was used as a lighthouse in the history of the Bosphorus. Preserving its appearance in the last century, the tower serves with a restaurant dedicated to tourism and a viewing balcony. Western sources mistakenly named this place as the tower of Leander who drowned while swimming to reach her lover Hera. This event took place in the Dardanelles in the mythological story. According to another myth, this was the tower where the Emperor dreamed that his daughter would be stung by a snake and placed the young girl in order to be safe. A snake in a fruit basket can cause tragedy.

  • Basilica Cistern
    Basilica Cistern

    The Basilica Cistern is a large cistern in Istanbul. Basilica Cistern, known as the Basilica Cistern, is a large cistern between Hagia Sophia and Cagaloglu in Istanbul. This large cistern, which still contains water, was built in the ancient times to meet the water needs of the city.

    The Basilica Cistern is a large cistern in Istanbul. Basilica Cistern, known as the Basilica Cistern, is a large cistern between Hagia Sophia and Cagaloglu in Istanbul. This large covered cistern, which still contains water, was built in antiquity to meet the water needs of the city.

    Since Istanbul was always wanted to be seized by powerful states in all ages of history, Byzantine emperors built cisterns in many parts of the city and supplied water to the people during the siege. Basilica Cistern, VI. century was built by the emperor Justinian. The water of the cistern was brought the Belgrade forest, 19 km away, with the Cebeciköy Arch. The cistern was also in service during the Ottoman period for a long time. Yerebatan is quite large: length 140 m, width 70 m, height 8 m. The interior of these dimensions is approximately 80,000 cubic meters. Since the cistern is closed, there are 336 columns arranged in 12 rows and 4 meters apart to hold the ceiling. The length of the columns is 8 meters.

  • Haydarpasa Train Station
    Haydarpasa Train Station

    Haydarpaşa Railway Station is a railway station built in 1908 as the starting station of the Istanbul Baghdad Railway line.

    The Ottoman Sultan of the period II. Abdulhamid period began on May 30, 1906. 1908 was put into service. III. One of Selim´s pashas was named Haydar Pasha. The construction of the building was carried out by a German company called Anadolu Baghdad. In addition, a breakwater was built in front of the station by a German initiative and facilities were built to load and unload the commercial goods of wagons coming or going Anatolia. Two German architects Otto Ritter and Helmuth Conu prepared the project came into force. German and Italian stonemasons stole together. During the First World War, the ammunition found in the station depot was destroyed by a sabotage in 1917 and most of the building was damaged. The building, which has been restored, has taken its current form. In 1979, when the tanker Independente collided with a ship off the coast of Haydarpaşa, heat and explosion damaged the building´s lead stained glass by O Linneman. The building was renovated in 1976 and was extensively repaired in 1976, and at the end of 1983 the restoration of two towers with four facades was completed.

  • Gulhane
    Gulhane

    Gülhane Park was formerly one of the “Has Gardens Top of Topkapı Palace. Great trees, roses, tulips, a thousand flowers would decorate this garden.

    Gülhane, where Mustafa Reşit Pasha read the Tanzimat Edict in 1839, was neglected in later times. It was called Kağı Bitli Kağıthane “.

    Although the Kağıthane in the Golden Horn (Sadabad in ancient times) was very far the crowded areas of the city, Gülhane Park, which was close to the crowded districts of Istanbul, attracted all kinds of people. On Fridays, which was a holiday at that time, the people came to have fun and rest by taking their meals. Today, Gülhane Park has been presented to the public as the largest and most well-maintained park on the Istanbul side.

  • Dolmabahçe Palace
    Dolmabahçe Palace

    Dolmabahçe Palace was built between 1843-1856 as a mixture of European art styles. It is the work of Karabet Balyan, the architect of Sultan Abdülmecit. There were many palaces of the Ottoman Sultans in each period. However, Topkapi Palace, the main palace, was abandoned after the completion of the Dolmabahce Palace. Dolmabahçe Palace has 3 floors and a symmetrical plan. It has 285 rooms and 43 lounges. There is a 600 meter dock the sea and 2 monumental gates, one of which is very ornate on the land side. In the middle of this seaside palace, surrounded by a well-kept and beautiful garden, there is a ceremony and ballroom, which is higher than the other sections.

    The entrance side of the palace was used as the reception and talks of the Sultan and the wing on the other side of the ceremony hall was used as the harem section. Interior decorations, furniture, silk carpets and curtains and all other items have been fully restored to the present day. Dolmabahçe Palace has a wealth and splendor that is not found in any existing palace. The walls and ceilings are decorated with paintings of European artists of the time and tons of gold ornaments. Everything in the important rooms and lounges has the same hue. All floors are covered with different, very decorated wooden parquet. The famous Hereke silk and wool carpets, the most beautiful works of Turkish art, are spread in many places.

  • Ciragan Palace
    Ciragan Palace

    The most beautiful places of the Golden Horn and the Bosphorus were allocated to the sultans and important people for their palaces and mansions. Many of them have disappeared over time. It was burned in 1910 in Çırağan, a large palace. It was built by Sultan Abdulaziz in 1871 for the architect of the palace Serkis Balyan. The building, which cost 4 million gold in 4 years, was covered with wood and marble on the walls. The outstanding examples of stonework were the richly furnished columns, the spaces complemented. The rooms were adorned with rare carpets, furniture gilded and mother of pearl.

    Like the other palaces of the Bosphorus, Çırağan was the venue for many important meetings. It had facades adorned with colorful marble, monumental gates and was connected to the Yıldız Palace at the back by a bridge. Street side was surrounded by high walls. The ruins, which have been in ruins for years, have been revived at the end of major repairs and transformed into a beautiful 5-star beach hotel with add-ons.

  • Beylerbeyi Palace
    Beylerbeyi Palace

    The use of Beylerbeyi and its environs as a residential area dates back to the Byzantine period. According to the famous traveler İnciciyan, who lived in the 18th century, the region, known as the “Cross Garden döneminde during the Byzantine period due to a cross erected by Constantine the Great, was used as one of the Has Gardens of the Sultans during the Ottomans. According to İnciciyan, the name “Beylerbeyi buraya is given here because of the mansion of Beylerbeyi Mehmed Pasha in the 16th century.

    Beylerbeyi attracted the attention of the sultans in various periods, some kiosks and pavilions were used as a summer residence with the palace, in 1829, Sultan II. He gained a new movement with the wooden Beach Palace built by Mahmud.

    Today´s Beylerbeyi Palace was built by Sultan Abdülaziz II. The wooden coastal palace of Mahmud was demolished and it was built between 1861 and 1865 by the well-known architect of the period Serkis Balyan. The palace was generally used during the summer months, especially in the reception of foreign states. Serbian Prince, King of Montenegro, Persian Shah, French Empress Eugenie are some of them. Sultan II. Abdulhamid died in this palace in 1918, where he spent the last six years of his life.

  • Yıldız Palace
    Yıldız Palace

    Yildiz Palace is one of the famous Ottoman palaces. It is on the hill between Besiktas and Ortakoy in Istanbul. There are many other mansions and pavilions besides the Yıldız Palace. All these buildings cover an area of ??five hundred thousand square meters extending Beşiktaş to Ortaköy. The palace was first built on this site, which was a hunting place during the reign of Suleiman the Magnificent, and was built for his mother Mihrimah Valide Sultan during the reign of Sultan Selim III. For his father, a fountain was built in the palace´s private garden.

    It is a complex of pavilions and gardens in the courtyards surrounded by high walls, interspersed on a large area covering the hills and valleys overlooking the Bosphorus. This second big palace of Istanbul has been divided into different services and divided to the present day. 500 thousand square meters of grove, always in use of the palace, 19th century. The first mansion built in the beginning of the others was followed by Sultan II. When Abdulhamid´s skeptical person accepted these places as safer, he developed in his current state. During his 33-year reign, the Sultan used this sheltered palace, which was like a city in the city, as his official office and harem. There were pavilions, pools, greenhouses, aviaries, workshops and servant buildings in the courtyards separated by passageways and gates. There are two small mosques next to the main entrance. Over time, the buildings used for the War Academies were evacuated, and the military facilities on the northern border are still used for the same purpose.

  • Tekfur Palace
    Tekfur Palace

    Roman and early Byzantine palaces were located around the Hippodrome in the center of the city. 7-8 century. Blakhernai palace complex, which was spread over a large area, was used until the conquest. The only pavilion of the palace to date is the Tekfur palace built adjacent to the city walls. The 3-storey building without a roof was built in the 12th century. The colorful façade, with a small courtyard in front, is decorated with rows of stones and bricks. There are rows of ornamental belts on the windows. The entrance floor of the pavilion is adjacent to the city walls and 4 large arches open to the courtyard. It was used as a tile workshop in the 18th century.

    It was built adjacent to the land walls of Istanbul between Edirnekapı and the Golden Horn. According to research, it is stated that it belongs to the 13th century.

    The second palace complex of the Byzantine Emperors is the Blakhernai Palace complex located near Edirnekapı. Only one pavilion has survived this building group. Known as Tekfur Palace, this building is an example of Byzantine palaces. Although its exact name and date of construction is not known, it can be thought to belong to the second half of the 12th century. The building was repaired after it was taken back the Byzantine Latins and some parts were added to the building.

  • Islands
    Islands

    The old name of Büyükada is Prinkipo. Prinkipo means "big" in Greek. Büyükada, where Trotsky lived for a period of exile, is the largest of the Istanbul Islands. The area is 5.4 square kilometers. The distance to Maltepe coast is 2300 meters. Adalar has two hills, one in the south and the other in the north. The hill to the south is Yücetepe, 203 meters high. The northern hill is Jesus Hill. On the highest hill of the island is the church and monastery of Aya Yorgi. The first building here was built in the 6th century AD. There are also the remains of many churches and monasteries. Some of them have survived to date, some remain as ruins .. Christ Hill Church and monastery is located on the hill. Ayios Dimit-rios Church in Kumsal district is one of the most important religious buildings of the island.

    The Orthodox community on the island performs its great rites here. Of the four mosques in Bu-freightada, Hamidiye Mosque was built by Abdulhamid II. The building, which was built under the western influence in terms of architecture, is located on Ada Cami Street. As for the places to be seen, Leon Trotsky, get fired by Lenin to come to Turkey and lived in the house and Yorgi Monastery and have a special place in the Church: Every year April 23 and human countless believers of -h religion of September 24 days aralarında- You can see that he climbed this 200-meter hill winded up and reached the church and prayed for faith, or had intentions or made himself read to a black-robed Orthodox priest in the hope of healing ki among them the men and women in Islamic clothing constitute a considerable percentage. It has been.

  • Rumeli Fortress
    Rumeli Fortress

    Before the siege of Sultan Mehmed the Conqueror in 1453, Istanbul had been besieged. The Roman city walls surrounding the city were able to stop all previous sieges. In long-term sieges, the needs of the city were reinforced by sea.

    Rumeli Fortress in Sarıyer, Istanbul covers an area of 30 acres. Opposite the Anatolian Fortress, it is a fortress built in 600 meters of the Bosphorus in the narrowest and most current part of the Bosphorus. Completed in such a short time as 90 days, the fortress´s three big towers have the largest castle bastions in the world.

    Rumelihisar´s name is Kulle-i Cedide in Fatih foundations; Yenice Hisar; Kemalpaşazade, Aşıkpaşazade and Nişancı are referred to as Boğazkesen Fortress. It is the narrowest point to ensure the safety of the sea.

  • Grand Bazaar
    Grand Bazaar

    The Grand Bazaar is the oldest and largest covered bazaar in the world in the center of Istanbul. Like a giant-sized maze, the Grand Bazaar is a unique must-see center of Istanbul with its 60 streets and more than three thousand shops. This site, which resembles a city and is completely covered, has evolved over time. In the following centuries, the two old buildings with thick walls and covered with a series of domes the 15th century became a shopping center by covering the developing streets. In the past, this was a bazaar where there were certain professions on every street, and these were handled under strict control of handicraft manufacturing, and were highly respected for commercial morals and customs. All kinds of precious fabrics, jewelery, weapons, antiques, were offered for sale by generations of families specializing in full confidence. Although the Grand Bazaar was repaired as it used to be in the last century after the earthquake and a few big fires, its past features have been corrupted and changed.

    In the past, a sense of trust in tradesmen would have caused the people´s accumulated money to be given and operated like a bank. Today, shops on many streets have undergone a function change. Occupational groups such as quilters, slippers and fezçiler remained only street names. The main street of the bazaar is mostly jewel shops, and there is a sixth street on the side street.

  • Mısır Bazaar
    Mısır Bazaar

    Behind the New Mosque in Eminönü and next to the Flower Bazaar. One of the oldest bazaars in Istanbul, the Spice Bazaar was built by Turhan Sultan in 1660. The architect was Kazim Aga. This market is famous for its natural medicines, spices, flower seeds, rare plant roots and shells, as well as the old tradition, as well as nuts, delicatessen products, different food items are sold in place.

  • Eyupsultan
    Eyupsultan

    Eyup Sultan Mosque was built in 1458, 5 years after the conquest of Istanbul. The fact that the Mausoleum of Eyüp Sultan Hazretleri was built next to the mosque emphasizes the importance of this mosque. The mosque, which was built as a complex, is located in the Eyup district at the end of Istanbul´s Golden Horn. During the siege of the Arabs in Istanbul, one of the first martyrs to accept Islam, Hz. Eyyub El-Ansari´s grave is located where. The building is a great historical monument with its mosque, madrasah, cafeteria, hammam and tomb. The mosque, which was thoroughly ruined over time, was built in III. Selim completely destroyed the minarets and the foundations except for them and rebuilt. At the end of the construction works which started in 1798 and lasted for 2 years, the mosque takes its current form.

    The architectural features of Eyüp Sultan Mosque when it was first built are not known. During the earthquake of 1766, this building was damaged greatly. Although the mosque was requested to be repaired, the building was demolished to the foundation and rebuilt in 1215. Later, in 1823, the minarets were damaged by lightning. Eyüp Sultan Mosque saw the last restoration under the instruction of Adnan Menderes. The stage of today´s mosque is covered with a 17.5 m diameter dome resting on an octagonal pulley. This pulley sits on six free pillars connected to each other by arches and on two legs in the mihrab wall. The main dome is surrounded by a half-dome on eight sides of the pulley.

  • Miniatürk
    Miniatürk

    In Miniatürk, thousands of historical artifacts out, awareness, period represented capability by Turkey and ed Ottoman geography 62 works Istanbul, 60 pieces Anatolia, and 13 work today, including the geography of the Ottoman outside the borders of Turkey 135 architectural structures, 1/25 miniature models were reduced.

    Miniatürk, Turkey and Turkish culture are not limited to, together with all the values ??that make Anatolia Anatolia, all bear the marks of a life experience in the neighboring region. Reaching the Golden Horn up to 3,000 years ago, the traces left by civilizations where peace and tolerance and justice prevail are brought together in this park.

    On the one hand, caravanserais, complexes, madrasas, bridges, railway stations, piers, castles, city walls, tombs, mosques, churches, synagogues, palaces, mansions, obelisks, monuments, statues on the other side Pamukkale´dan Peri Chimneys natural formations in the world, ed by a team of experts, meticulous work.

    The site also exhibits the Temple of Artemis and the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus, built in Anatolia, which are considered to be among the seven wonders of the world in ancient times.

  • Pierre Loti Hill
    Pierre Loti Hill

    When you reach these ridges, which is the best area where you can watch the famous panorama of the Golden Horn; the famous French writer Pierre Loti. Pierre Loti, a true lover of Istanbul who lived for a long time in Istanbul, is called "Julien Viaud". Historic Coffee is the ideal place to enjoy the unique view.

    Sees Turkey as a second homeland Pierre Loti at that time, "Rabia Female Coffee" coffee often known as the Golden Horn came against "Aziyade" said he wrote the novel. Today, the region where the original "Turkish neighborhood" was restored and lived, consists of places that serve as touristic facilities. The region is referred to as the "Idris Pavilion Promenade" in Evliya Çelebi´s Travelogue.

    There are many historical buildings around Pierre Loti, which is frequented by almost all foreigners and travelers who came to Istanbul in the 19th century. One of these is the two-inscribed wooden Kashgari Tekke, dated 1813. The building with a white round gravestone written in Persian in front of the three roads at the entrance of the facility is Çolak Hasan Tekke. The historic building at the lodge is a Sıbyan School. In front of the Mekteb built by İdris-i Bitlisi, who was also an Ottoman historical writer, and within the facility area, there is the grave of a Mevlevi named "İskender Dede" who passed away in 1589.

  • Camlica Hill
    Camlica Hill

    Çamlıca Tepesi is one of the most popular places to visit in Üsküdar. It is possible to enjoy a nice recreation on the 260-meter hill with the magnificent view of Istanbul. Ideal for breakfast and dinner. Çamlıca, which is one of the most beautiful and highest places of Istanbul, is divided into two as Çam Büyük Çamlıca ”and“ Küçük Çamlıca “.

    The most popular one is Büyük Çamlıca, which is approximately 265 meters above sea level. The less popular Küçük Çamlıca is covered with trees and has a beautiful view. Camlica Hill has an Ottoman-style coffee, a restaurant and a picnic area. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Camlica Social Facilities located on the Great Camlica Hill; Çamlıca Hill is the most popular place.

    Çamlıca Hill is also a stopping point for large-bodied migratory birds migrating Europe to Africa in September and October. Camlica Hill is the only place in Istanbul where migrant birds can be observed in the clearest and longest period. A beautiful activity in Istanbul for bird watchers.

  • Emirgan Grove
    Emirgan Grove

    Emirgan Grove is a grove located in the district of Sarıyer in Istanbul. It is located on the shores of the Bosphorus, between Emirgan-Istinye districts. It is spread over ridges and slopes on the shores of the Bosphorus in an area of ??47.2 hectares. It is surrounded by high walls. Koru, the Ottoman sultan in the 17th century IV. It was presented to the Iranian Emir Güne Khan by Murad. Formerly known as the Feridun Gardens, the area was later referred to as the Emirgan Grove.

    It was handed over many times over the centuries and was given to the Egyptian Khedive Ismail Pasha by the Ottoman Sultan Abdulaziz in the 19th century. Between 1871-1878 3 pavilions were built in the grove. These pavilions, which have survived to the present day, are called Yellow Pavilion, Pink Pavilion and White Pavilion. In 1940, upon the initiative of the mayor of Istanbul, Lütfi Kırdar, it was expropriated and organized as a park. Since 2006, the Tulip Festival is held every year in April.

 
info@nlamsterdamhotel.com
Aksaray Mh. İnkılap Cd. No:26 Fatih/Istanbul
Facebook Twitter Instagram